The Sixth
Sunday, June 10, 2007
I've been trying to live a little healthier. Today I did the following.
49 minutes cycling
22 minutes shooting baskets
Here is a website that calculates calories burned
.
Fitness Jumpsite: Calorie Calculator
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
My Blog List
desastre precioso
Rants & Musings
Elly Kirsten
Eden Hope
Picture Fresno
Uncle Skip
georgia's page
Links
Mike the Wise
Dennis
About Me
George
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(3)
►
December
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(36)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2007
(7)
►
December
(1)
▼
June
(6)
58 minutes cycling30 minutes shooting10 minutes wa...
Yesterday60minutes cycling30 minutes shooting baskets
High Chair with Tray
I've been under the weather since Monday and today...
I've been trying to live a little healthier. Toda...
I've been trying to live a little healthier. Toda...
►
2006
(41)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(14)
►
2005
(3)
►
December
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment