Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Biking

I rode my bike to Woodward Park this morning. It was a nice ride. The trails there have me interested. It looks like a ride from the park to Lost Lake would be great. I think I'll try it. I'd like to get familiar with the trails on that side of town. Next time I'll drive over and start from Woodward.

Today on the way back I had a flat tire. Jan picked me up at Shepherd and Willow. It was 16.4 miles to that point which would have put me over 20 if I had made it home. I've been looking to do 20 miles, maybe next time.

2 comments:

m.wise said...

i guess you can look at that as delayed gratification. knowing you would have reached your goal, and knowing that the next time you ride you will reach it.

Anonymous said...

....unless there's another flat tire.

Just keep setting goals and meeting them.