Sunday, December 14, 2008

Toy Trains

Years ago my sister, Heather bought some electric train stuff at a yard sale of a friend of hers. She gave some of it to me. This week for the first time in years I got it out and have been tinkering around getting it to go. I have it set up on a partial sheet of plywood. Jan says Georgia will love it. Georgia enjoyed the one we saw at the tree farm where I was Santa last Sunday. Seeing that one is what started me thinking of setting mine up for Christmas. Rebekah asked about having the train go around our Christmas tree, but I don't think I have enough track and don't have things running well enough to be sure the engine wouldn't stop on the backside of the tree. So far it has been fun. When I get things going well, I'll put up a picture.

1 comment:

(not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

You can always seek advice from the train shop in Downtown Clovis if it's still there.