Wow, this blogging could change a person's life. Who knew I'd still be pondering things I read on a blog days ago, or even conversations last week about the Dixie Chics? Anyway as long as it is okay to talk about little or nothing on one's blog, here are some thoughts connected to the Dixie Chics, last night's Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young concert and Ed's Blog from July 13th.
1. It is good to have political diversity.
2. It is good that the folks on either end of the political spectrum don't run the show.
3. It is good that we have those folks.
4. It is good that the president's obligation to protect the Dixie Chics' freedom of speech is greater than their obligation to agree with him.
5. Same about CSN&Y.
6. I still love their harmony.
7. Why do we listen to the famous?
8. Why do rock stars find political activism so easy when I struggle with talking to my neighbor about Jesus?
Now, where's my socks?
13 hours ago